Documents are non-data assets created from a file. PDF, DOC, and RTF files are handled as documents and Neebo will treat a file format it does not recognize as a document. A document can be attached to a Dataspace and downloaded from there.
- Add the document to any of your Dataspaces Workspaces using the button.
- Download the document using the button
- Delete the document using the button (Document owner only)
- Open any Dataspace that contains the document by clicking in the list in the Dataspace section
- Enter a description by clicking on the "Please provide some information" text. (Document owner only)
- Enter tags for the document by clicking the Note that once the first tag is entered the button will not be displayed. Simply click next to the existing tags to enter additional tags. (Document owner only) button.