Documents are non-data assets created from a file. PDF, DOC, and RTF files are handled as documents and Neebo will treat a file format it does not recognize as a document. A document can be attached to a Workspace and downloaded from there.
Documents cannot have collaborators. A document owner can add tags to a document from its detail page (see below).
Documents have a detail page outlining basic information about the document and giving you access to all the various actions related to it.
From the detail page, you can
- Add the document to any of your Workspaces using the button.
- Download the document using the button
- Delete the document using the button (Document owner only)
- Open any Workspace that contains the document by clicking in the list in the Workspace section
- Enter a description by clicking on the "Please provide some information" text. (Document owner only)
- Enter tags for the document by clicking the Note that once the first tag is entered the button will not be displayed. Simply click next to the existing tags to enter additional tags. (Document owner only) button.
View a document's detail page by selecting the "Show Details" option in the context menu find tool, when browsing through the Neebo home page, and in the "Data & Documents" section of any Workspace to which the document has been added.attached to that document's name. This context menu appears everywhere you see the document's name, including in results from the
Add a document
Add a document to Neebo using the Add Asset-deprecated" page for complete instructions.button from the Neebo home page, or either the or "Data and Document" buttons located on a Workspace's detail page. See the "
Remove or delete a document
When a document is removed from a Workspace it still exists in Neebo and can be be added to Workspaces in the future. On pages where you see the document's name, click on the context menu button and select the "Remove" option.
When a document is deleted, it no longer exists in Neebo. Only the owner can delete a document from Neebo, and only if it is not added to any Workspaces. On a document's detail page, click the button and select the "Delete" option. Click Delete in the confirmation dialog to permanently delete the document from Neebo.
Download a document
From the document's detail page, download using thebutton. On every other page where you see the document's name, click on the context menu and select the "Download" option.
Find a document
Find documents by entering terms from their title, owner, tags, or the first 10,000 characters of their content into the Find Assets" page for details on use of the find tool and the various locations where you can browse for documents in Neebo.find tool. See the "