Welcome to Neebo
What is Neebo?#
Neebo is a virtual analytics hub designed to support and simplify daily analytic activities so you can provide business insights quickly. Neebo helps you:
- discover and build on the work of your colleagues
- pull together data from all your disparate data sources
- collaboratively build new datasets to answer analytic questions
- instantly publish results to your business intelligence tool of choice
The rest of the user guide will help you learn how to do all of this with Neebo.
Using this guide#
This guide explains the Neebo interface, key concepts, and workflows. Each page has some common elements to help you quickly find what you are looking for.
- Top - Search box to quickly find anything in the documentation.
- Left - A menu of the different sections in this guide.
- Right - A table of contents with quick access to every topic on your current page.
- Bottom - Navigation links to the next/previous page in a section, like the Quick Start page that comes next in this "Get Started" section.
Getting help from inside Neebo#
Help is available from every page in Neebo through the bright purple button. Clicking it brings up a menu of options to help you get answers fast. Your options are:
Getting Started - The best place to start if you are new to Neebo.
User Guide - brings you to this guide.
Contact Us - send an email directly to Neebo Customer Support.
Use our Release Notes page to find out what has changed in the most recent version of Neebo as well as see the lists of known and recently closed issues.